miercuri, 10 august 2011

私の完全な愛 ~ My perfect love story

ATTENTION!
THIS IS A POST FOR MY GIRLFRIEND.
YOU'LL BE AMAZED TO KNOW THAT A GIRLFRIEND LIKE MINE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!


Hello honey . I missed you . I know that I haven't posted anything for you, and you was kinda upset because of this, but tonight I'll write just for you. I'll reply at your insitent questions.
Sarani asks :

I. Why do you fall in love with me?
II. Why I'm so special for you and why do you say often that I amaze you?
III. Why do you love me?
IV. You'll stay with me forever? Why?

So my darling...Here are my answers.
I. As good as you know, you was the first girl that I love. I remember when I saw you first time, you looked so childish, your voice softened me, your cute "maw".. In time, I was charmed by you way to make me love you, and you to love me. You are so unique.. Because of this I fell in love with you..
II. You are my girlfriend, that's why you are the most special person for me. You make me feel happy, alive, you are my reason to smile. It's true that you often amaze me, because of your imagination, your dreams, your personality, your smart ideas, your stories.
III. Now, after 11 months, I love you more than ever. My love for you has grown with each day together. And now it's huge!! It's magic how you make me love you . You have your methods, tell me ...
IV. Yes I will stay with you forever; why ?  Because , now I'm fucking sure  : you are that person that I want to spend all my life until death and beyond.

I love you!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu